look forward :)

look forward :)

Thursday, August 13, 2009

LAST DAY OF WEEK ONE !!

last day of week one :)
so excited this week went but awsome not to the MAXX but it was still pretty darn awsome . im happy about that! im giving my time at night to christ today. no computer fun and all that im going to update this then read the bible pray and sleep. YAY tomorrow i get my teeth whitened.
hopefully it really works :)
TOday was awsome we sat on the florr which i always L.O.V.E
i ate pretty well little too much carbs but thats okey ! its funny how it has been 7 days as of today and i am so happy not stressed about my weight and im happy about my body like never before of course through out the week i check the mirror a few times but i wasnt mad or anything jsut looked to see what needed improvement. my abs are more defined now can you belive it. its weird. now you can really see my two pack and it even has a line down the middle ! wow that took me by suprise. i got that from working out once on my abs with the water bottle method i gues it worked . i'lltry and do that Everynight to help i guess !
anyways this week was amazing things have really changed for the better..
and im so happy

No comments:

Post a Comment